Let me empower you with the wisdom I share from a lifetime of self-study and being a therapist in private practice for 40+ years. My family has and still contributes to my awareness and success too. My husband and I have been married for 53 years and began in a traditional, unaware relationship, which was unhappy at times. We have transformed and grown to live in a fulfilling, creative, and self-actualizing relationship. We have three grown daughters and six grand children. Read More About Suzanne Here
Read some of Suzanne's empowering articles:
- Paint with a Full Palette of Color
- Perfection, Mistakes, and Retakes
- Expand Your Consciousness to Change Your Life
- Dealing with Dis-ease and Physical Challenges to Live by Intention
- The Collective Is Made Up of Every One of Us
- Do You Live in an Open or Closed System?
- Drawing More Good into Your Life
- If I Knew the Big Picture, I would not Feel Like a Victimbr />
- It's Never Too Late to Have A Good Relationship with Your Grown Children (Your Parents or Your Ex-Spouse, Too)
- The Importance of Loving Ourselves
- The Transformational Journey, A Perspective on Suffering
Watch an Interview with Suzanne
Suzanne E. Harrill's Mission Statement
"To empower people to love and accept themselves, to heal pain from the past, to know their purpose, and to reach their potential individually and collectively."