- Having an internal locus of control, getting okayness from
within, not from others.
- Taking care of yourself – physically, emotionally,
mentally, and spiritually.
- Maintaining a balance between extremes of thought,
feeling, and behavior. When out-of-balance, taking action to
- Learning from mistakes and being able to say, “I made a
mistake.” If it involves another person, being able to
make amends or say, “I’m sorry.” Able to forgive self
- Managing your life responsibly.
- Honoring individual differences among people.
- Listening to other points of view.
- Taking responsibility for your own perceptions and
reactions; not projecting onto others.
- Having the ability to listen to your wise inner self (your
intuition), and to act on this guidance.
- Knowing your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Choosing continuous self-improvement and taking positive
- Balancing being and doing.
- Feeling warm and loving towards self.
- Giving and receiving love easily, with no strings
- Demonstrating self-respect, self-confidence, and